|Deadline: Admission deadline||Institution(s): University of Melbourne|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: Australia|
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is open to international students who intend to pursue undergraduate studies at University of Melbourne, Australia for academic year 2020-2021. The University usually awards 50 scholarships per year.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region.
- Accounting and Finance.
- Audio and Music Technology.
- Business Management.
- Computer Science and Creative Technologies.
- Construction, Property and Surveying.
- Drama, Acting and Music.
- Education and Teaching.
- English, History and Writing.
- Environmental Science.
- Health Professions.
- Geography and Environmental Management.
- Forensic Science.
- Filmmaking, Animation and Photography.
- Journalism, Media and Public Relations.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
- Philosophy and Politics.
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Sports, animal and land.
- Social Work.
- Psychology, Sociology and Criminology.
- Note that the MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics and postgraduate research degrees courses are not eligible for the Chancellor’s
- For more details click Here
- One academic year.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
To qualify for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021?
To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
- The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2.
To know more about Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit official website: