Pursue your education in Australia. Good news! Applications for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. University of Melbourne provide 50 scholarships each year for undergraduate studies. These scholarships will provide $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available courses.
- Program Period: Three years
- Semester 2, 2021 (mid-year intake): Friday 11 June
- Semester 1, 2022 (start year intake): Tuesday 30 November
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
To qualify for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship?
To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
- Choose an undergraduate course here.
- Apply through the online application system.
Note: For more information about the application process please click here.
To know more about Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit official website: