Pursue your studies Australia. Good news! Macquarie University Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Macquarie University Scholarship 2024-2025 is a funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides average amount of AUD $10,000.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. It provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Macquarie University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: One academic year
- Deadline: Click here to check the deadlines
Macquarie University Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Macquarie University Scholarship
To qualify for Macquarie University Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2022 or 2023.
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply for Macquarie University Scholarship?
To apply for Melbourne Macquarie University International Scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
To know more about Macquarie University International Scholarship, please visit official website: