|Deadline: October 01, 2020||Institution(s): Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta|
|Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral||Study in:Indonesia|
Pursue your studies in Indonesia. Good news! UMY International Scholarship 2021 is currently open for international students. In this article we will explain in detail about UMY Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
UMY Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and doctoral studies. The scholarship offers tuition fees waiver and living expense of IDR 2,000,000 for masters, IDR 2,250,000 for doctoral students per month.
UMY Scholarships 2021 is a full scholarship in Indonesia for international students to study at Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Scholarships are designed to support the students to come to Indonesia and pursue their postgraduate studies. The purpose of this UMY Scholarships is to attract International students in Indonesia to exchange the cultural, educational, and international relations between Indonesian and international students.
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) is a private university in Yogyakarta under the affiliation of Muhammadiyah, the second-largest Islamic organization in Indonesia. UMY has multiple disciplines and degree programs for international students. Students can apply in one of the degree programs offered by the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. Full Scholarships in Indonesia. Study in Indonesia.
- Masters Programs
- Islamic Studies
- Governmental Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Hospital Management
- Doctoral Programs
- Islamic Education Psychology
- Islamic Politics
As per program.
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020 Australia
UMY Scholarships provides the recipient with below benefits:
- The studentship will cover the tuition fee and living cost of the candidate (Monthly Allowance Master IDR 1,500,000 and PhD IDR 1,750,000).
Eligibility Criteria for UMY Scholarships
To qualify for UMY Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants must able to demonstrate the English language fluency, there is no specific requirement mentioned in the announcement.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants should be International (Students from all around the world)
- Students should have the Bachelor (16-year education) for master’s degree and master (18-year education) for PhD degree or equivalent to the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta university requirements.
- Applicants should be interested in international cultural exchange
- Students Should be in good physical and medical health
How to Apply for UMY Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- First of all, applicants have to submit their online application for UMY scholarships through UMY online application portal.
- Send the required documents to Cooperation and International Affairs Office UMY through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Documents:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate certificate
- Postgraduate certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Home University
- TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Achievement Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Medical Check-up
To know more about UMY Scholarships, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in USA