Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for Kingston University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Kingston University Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters studies. Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
Know more here.
Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000. If you are paying by instalments you will receive the £5,000 deduction on your last instalment. If you are paying your full tuition fees in advance, you should deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (e.g. if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships
To qualify for Kingston University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Make an account in the Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here.
Note: You will need
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
To know more about Kingston University Scholarships, please visit official website: