Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for University of the Arts London Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of the Arts London Scholarships 2021-2022 are fully funded masters scholarships for international students. This scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs. Up to 4 UAL International Postgraduate £40,000 Scholarships are available.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
UAL’s success is founded on an immersive, enquiry-led creative education. Specialist teaching staff support student learning in importantly different ways, with groups of staff – academics, technicians, librarians and student support experts – providing inputs and creative voices to each student’s original project.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of the Arts London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Architecture, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Research, Master of Science. For more information about available courses, click here.
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: June 18, 2021
University of the Arts London Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The total worth of scholarship is £40,000.
- Tuition fee charges
- A contribution towards living costs.
- Scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Eligibility Criteria for University of the Arts London Scholarships
To qualify for University of the Arts London Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Check Eligible Countries here
- You must currently hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2020/21. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low income economy countries detailed in the list of qualifying countries. OR You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point you make your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application.
- Providing a personal statement which responds to the following questions as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
How to Apply for University of the Arts London Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply to the university from here (each programme has its own application)
- Apply for the scholarship: Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for.
If you need help, please contact email@example.com
To know more about University of the Arts London Scholarships, please visit official website: