Start your study adventure in UK. Good news! UCL Access Opportunity Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
UCL Access Opportunity Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded undergraduate scholarships for international students. University College London scholarship program covers tuition fees and a living allowance of £11,000 per year.
The purpose of the Access Opportunity scholarship is to support those, who because of their immigration status are not able to secure student loans for their higher education.
UCL is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary universities, with more than 11,000 staff and 39,000 students from 150 different countries. Founded in 1826 in the heart of London, and became one of the two founding institutions of the University of London. UCL was the first university in England to welcome students of any religion and the first to welcome women on equal terms with men.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Check list of available course below
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: May 19, 2023
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Architectural and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biomedical Sciences
- Bioprocessing of New Medicines
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering (Electronic and Electrical)
- Engineering (Mechanical with Business Finance)
- Human Sciences
- Management Science
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
For more information about Specialization.
UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will consist of tuition fees and a living allowance of £11,000 per year for the normal duration of your program at UCL.
- Annual renewal of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
Eligibility Criteria for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship
To qualify for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Holding an offer of a place on a UCL undergraduate program and;
- Asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children who are seeking asylum in the UK OR forced migrants who are based in the UK and have been granted a temporary form of leave as the result of an asylum application or human rights application (e.g. limited leave to remain, discretionary leave to remain, humanitarian protection) .
- Unable to access student finance (tuition fee or maintenance loan) because of immigration status.
Note: We will consider your financial situation, residency and academic merit and you will need to demonstrate these in your application.
How to Apply for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship:
- The application form and guidance notes can be downloaded below:
- Completed applications and supporting documentations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Successful candidates will be informed by August 2023.
To apply and know more about UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship, please visit official website: