|Deadline: 30 June, 2020||Institution(s): University of Stirling|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: UK|
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world to undertake undergraduate studies at University of Stirling Scotland,UK. This scholarship provides £2,000 fee reduction each year.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.The University of Stirling welcomes students from all over the world to the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship.
If you are eligible for this award, your annual fee payments will automatically be reduced by £2,000.
Please note, applicants requiring a Tier 4 student visa will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
- Health Sciences and Sport.
- Natural Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years)
To qualify for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
Please note, this scholarship will not be awarded in combination with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
How to Apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship:
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
- All students can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- UCAS institution code is S75. UCAS course codes are found on our course pages.
- The application fee is £20 if you’re applying to just one course, or £25 for multiple courses and for late applications sent after 30 June.
- If you only want to apply to the University of Stirling, then you can apply directly.
- Supporting documents that would be helpful include:
- Academic records.
- Supporting statement – Essay on why you want to study this course (further details can be found here )
- Reference – Supporting letter from someone who can comment on your suitability for this course.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your proficiency.
To apply and know more about GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit official website: