Start your study adventure in USA. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2021 are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2021 is a full tuition undergraduate scholarship for international students. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are full tuition scholarships and range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year.
Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) is making available the Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships and Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who are applying to enter the first year of Bachelors programs offered by the University. In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities.
The motive of this award is to provide financial support for incoming first-year students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Also Apply for Koc University Scholarship, Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All undergraduate courses offered by university.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: January 1, 2021 / February 15, 2021
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are of two types:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
Eligibility Criteria for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
To qualify for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- President’s Scholarships: Applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
How to Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
- President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15 February 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
- Need-Based Financial Aid: International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources.The preferred deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 1 January 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
To know more about Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, please visit official website: