|Deadline: July 01, 2020||Institution(s): Fulbright Egyptian Student Program|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: USA|
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program is open for Egyptian students to pursue their masters degree in USA for academic year 2020-2021. The Fulbright program provides fully funded master’s degree grants for university graduates to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt was established in 1949, and is the oldest and largest Fulbright program in the Arab world. It was created through a protocol between the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the U.S. State Department.
All fields are eligible.(not include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.)
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy and Climate Change
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Technology Policy and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Scholarships in China
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2020 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Travel allowance
- Stipend, Health benefits coverage
- University tuition and Other allowances.
To qualify for Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EGYPT
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must be residing in Egypt throughout the application, selection, placement and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Proof of English Language proficiencؤذy. Applicants must submit score report for only one of the following tests: (refer to the below table for approved test centers)
- TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 550
- TOEFL iBT – minimum required scores of 80
- Academic or General IELTS – minimum overall score of 6.5 (no required score for each section)
- Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.
How to Apply for Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2020?
You will need to create an account on Fulbright website from here to be able to start your online application.
Within your online application,you will need o submit the following documents:
- Copies of certificates and transcripts for all post-secondary degrees in English
- Three Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Test
- Scanned copy of the original valid National ID
To know more about Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, please visit official website: