If you are an Egyptian student and wants to pursue masters studies in USA, then this opportunity is for you. In this article we will explain in detail about Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for Egyptian students. This scholarship is available for masters masters studies at USA universities. This scholarship covers travel allowance, stipend, health benefits coverage, university tuition and other allowances.
The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt was established in 1949, and is the oldest and largest Fulbright program in the Arab world. It was created through a protocol between the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the U.S. State Department.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): USA Universities
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: July 01, 2024 ( ONLINE APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED AND WILL OPEN AGAIN IN FEBRUARY 2024 )
All fields are eligible. (not include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.)
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy and Climate Change
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Technology Policy and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Travel allowance
- Stipend, Health benefits coverage
- University tuition and Other allowances.
To qualify for Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EGYPT. Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must be residing in Egypt throughout the application, selection, placement and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Proof of English Language proficiencؤذy. Applicants must submit score report for only one of the following tests: (refer to the below table for approved test centers)
- TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 550
- TOEFL iBT – minimum required scores of 80
- Academic or General IELTS – minimum overall score of 6.5 (no required score for each section)
- Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.
How to Apply for Fulbright Egyptian Student Program?
(1) You will need to create an account on Fulbright website from here to be able to start your online application.
(2) Within your online application, you will need o submit the following documents:
- Copies of certificates and transcripts for all post-secondary degrees in English
- Three Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Test
- Scanned copy of the original valid National ID
To know more about Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, please visit official website: