Start your study adventure in UK. Good news! University of Winchester Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Winchester Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are offered for undergraduate and masters. These Scholarships provide reduction in tuition fees of no more than £1,000 per annum.
International Students Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their undergraduate and graduate degree at University of Winchester, UK. The International students scholarship is available to all International (non EU) students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University.
Winchester offers a safe and supportive global community for international students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Winchester
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: July 31, 2022 for International students scholarship. August 30, 2022 for International taught masters scholarship.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- American studies
- Animal welfare
- Childhood and youth
- Creative writing
- Cyber security
- Digital design
- Digital media
- Education studies
- English language
- English literature
- Information technology
- Liberal arts
- Media and communication
- Musical theatre
- Performing arts
- Social work
- Value studies
Winchester International Scholarships are of two types:
International students scholarship: The Scholarships constitute a reduction in tuition fees of no more than £1,000 per annum.
International taught masters scholarship: The total value of the scholarship is £1,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Winchester International Scholarship
To qualify for Winchester International Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- The International students scholarship is available to all International (non EU) students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University.
- Only applicants applying for full-time programs at Undergraduate or Taught Postgraduate Level are eligible. Applicants for ELTSU programs (including the International Foundation Program and the Certificate in English for International Students) are not eligible.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS For undergraduate study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.0 overall including at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 60 overall including at least 18 in the writing element.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS For postgraduate taught study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.5 overall including at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 79 overall including at least 18 in the writing element.
How to Apply for Winchester International Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Winchester International Scholarships:
- Please complete the International Scholarship Application Form and return to email@example.com
- Academic qualification
- Work experiences
- Personal statement
- A copy of the main page of your passport and any previous UK visa stamps
- Evidence of your English Language skills if applicable (e.g. IELTS – view the full list of all accepted tests)
To know more about Winchester International Scholarships, please visit official website: