Start your study adventure in Australia. Good news! Bond University Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Bond University Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Bond University Scholarships 2024-2025 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for undergraduate degree. This Scholarship provides the Students with 50% tuition fees waiver.
Bond University offers high academic achievers who are living outside of Australia and applying to study at an undergraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships.
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Bond University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Check list below
- Program Period: Four years
- Applications closed on 12 June, 2023 for students commencing in the September 2023 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2023 for students commencing in the January 2024 Semester.
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Academic & English Pathways
- Executive Programs
– For further details about the undergraduate programs click Here.
Bond University Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University Scholarships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Bond University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently reside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- You must have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- You must Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Also apply for Rhodes Scholarship | Fully Funded
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Bond University Scholarships:
- Complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
To know more about Bond University Scholarships, please visit the official website: