|Deadline: June 28, 2020||Institution(s): Zhejiang Normal University|
|Level of Study: Masters / PhD||Study in: China|
MOFCOM Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to undertake masters / PhD studies at Zhejiang Normal University, China for academic year 2020-2021. MOFCOM Scholarships for International Students is valued at 36000 RMB/Year for each master’s degree student; 42000 RMB/Year for each doctoral degree student.
Starting from 2008, the Academic Education Programs sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China is designed to foster top cadre business officials and managerial personnel from the recipient countries, offering one-year or two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs.
Also Apply for Princeton Society of Fellows Postdoctoral Fellowships and earn a salary of approx. $88,800 per year.
The scholarship offers one-year or two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs for the purpose of offering inter-disciplinary education to top-level personnel working in the fields of government, trade, foreign affairs, agriculture, technology, education, culture, and health, building intellectual capacity and facilitating the economic and social development of the recipient countries. These programs provide assistance to government officials, research fellows, and senior managerial personnel for their master and doctoral education in China. The programs are fully conducted in English. Admission requirements include a bachelor’s degree, relevant working experiences, and good health conditions, essential for the high-compact curriculum programs.
- Foreign affairs
- Social development
One or two years for Master programs.
Three years for doctoral programs.
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
MOFCOM Scholarship will cover:
- Exemption from tuition fees, teaching materials fees, research and investigation fees, English teaching subsidies, and graduation thesis guidance fees.
- Free access to on-campus accommodation.
- Living subsidy: 36000 RMB/Year. for each master’s degree student; 42000 RMB/Year. for each doctoral degree student.
- Settlement allowance: 3000 RMB/person.
- Comprehensive medical insurance in China.
- Free round-trip international air ticket: 1 time for students studying for one year; for those studying for two years or more, 1 time of free round-trip international air ticket plus n-1(n for the number of schooling years) time(s) of round-trip air ticket for returning home to visit relatives.
- All degree students are required to participate in the annual review, and those who pass the academic performance assessment can continue to enjoy the full scholarship in the second year.
- Other expenses are managed by the Ministry of Commerce or the school, and won’t be distributed to the students. The Ministry of Commerce only provides funding for students within the academic system. The student whose graduation is postponed will not continue to receive funding.
Also Apply for DAAD Scholarship and get a monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for MOFCOM Scholarship
To qualify for MOFCOM Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Applicants must be healthy non-Chinese citizens under the age of 45 (born after Sept. 1, 1975) from the developing countries.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above with three or more years of work experience.
- Applicants with professional learning or working background related to the program and still in service will be preferable.
- Must be serving as public officials at the department level or above (or corresponding levels) of the government of the home country, senior management personnel of various institutions and enterprises, or academic backbones of universities and scientific research institutions.
- The Applicants must be proficient in English and utilizing English for specialty course study.(Reference Standard: IELTS 6.0 or above in overall band score, or new TOEFL 80 or above).
- All applicants shall be in good physical and mental conditions. A health certificate or medical report issued by a local public hospital is required. The Applicants should have no diseases prohibited by China’s Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations from entering China or from staying in China for a long time, including severe hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, other chronic diseases, mental disorders or infectious diseases which may have a serious impact on public health. Applicants who are in the period from a major surgery recovery, onset of the acute disease, or have severe disabilities will not be considered. Females during pregnancy are not allowed to participate in training in China. If the Applicant becomes pregnant while studying in China, she will be expelled from school.
- Students having studied in China or having been admitted to other Chinese government scholarship programs are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants should be equipped with the potential for career development in this field and intend to promote friendly exchanges and cooperation between the home country and China.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
How to Apply for MOFCOM Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for MOFCOM Scholarship:
Note: Before online application, the applicant should first confirm the correct Program Category and Agency Number with the responsible agencies. Please visit the following website for introductions of various scholarship programs under CSC scheme from here.
(1) You must apply online for the university on the university website, create an account from here.
(2) Sign in to the website, click on the online application button, and fill the online application from here.
(3) Then apply for the scholarship, You must prepare the following documents, prepare an original copy and photocopy of each document (Physical Examination Form, English Language Proficiency Test Results, Photocopy of a Valid Passport, Research Plan, CV/Resume, Personal Statement, Official Transcripts, Degrees, Academic Recommendation Letter, there are more details about these documents that you must read from here.
(4) Create an account to apply for the scholarship from here.
(5) Sign-in and fill the scholarship application with the following information (Personal Details, Select the correct “Program Category”, Input the correct Agency Number, Input Application Information).
(6) You will find the application in the top right corner of this page here.
(7) Click” Print the Application Form” and download the form.
(8) Submit the scholarship application under the requirements of the dispatching authorities.
Note: You will find here a document of the scholarship you should read from here.
To know more about MOFCOM Scholarship, please visit official website: