Pursue your studies in UK. Good news! Applications for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this fellowship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2024-2025 are fully funded masters scholarship for international students. This fellowship provides the recipient with a full tuition fee waiver, maintenance for University accommodation and monthly stipend.
The University of Sheffield has a strong commitment to International Development. One of the themes of the University’s strategy is ‘celebrating, promoting and increasing the volume of the work that we do to improve the lives of others through our international relationships, locally and abroad’.
Building on this commitment the University, in collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, is now able to offer 10 scholarships (over 3 years) targeted at international students from developing countries for a number of courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Sheffield
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Master’s Degree Program in the following areas:
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Check deadlines here
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver,
- Maintenance for University accommodation,
- Monthly stipend.
To be eligible for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries or territories as listed at the official website.
- You must hold an offer for one of the courses mentioned above to study at the University of Sheffield in 2024 by a deadline.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2024. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2024.
How to Apply for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- You can apply for postgraduate study using our Postgraduate Online Application Form.
- You will need to include certain documents to support your application; previous qualifications, personal statement, Proof of your previous degree(s), and 2 Academic references.
- IETLS Overall score of 6.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in each component.
- You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories
To know more about Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships, please visit official website: