- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Check deadlines here
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver,
- Maintenance for University accommodation,
- Monthly stipend.
To be eligible for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries or territories as listed at the official website.
- You must hold an offer for one of the courses mentioned above to study at the University of Sheffield in 2021 by a deadline.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2021. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2021.
How to Apply for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- You can apply for postgraduate study using our Postgraduate Online Application Form.
- You will need to include certain documents to support your application; previous qualifications, personal statement, Proof of your previous degree(s), and 2 Academic references.
- IETLS Overall score of 6.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in each component.
- You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories
To know more about Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships, please visit official website: