Future Global Leaders Fellowship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue undergraduate studies in USA. The FGL Fellowship should be awarded to extremely ambitious, first-year undergraduate learners from modest backgrounds who have shown elevated resilience and academic excellence. These learners need to be determined to become strong international leaders and realize that the magnitude of their effect on the globe is directly related to the level of power and influence they accumulate. The Fellowship provides FGL Fellows with many invaluable opportunities. Its objective is to foster the development of Fellows and to prepare them for induction into the Fortis Society.
The goal of the Fortis Society is to connect future leaders – united by their merit, not privilege – by creating a formidable global network through which they will help each other reach the highest levels of success, power, and global influence. Upon completion of the program, FGL Fellows are hired into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world. So far, our FGL Fellows are excelling in the areas of finance, entrepreneurship, politics, international affairs, computer science, engineering, and many others. The FGL Fellowship officially starts in early August with a (mandatory) intensive 20-day leadership training focused on a rigorous leadership curriculum and building strong bonds by overcoming extreme physical and mental challenges in the wilderness. Learn more about our summer leadership training.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Fellowship
- Institution(s): Future Leaders Foundation
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: March 26, 2023
Future Global Leaders Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- All program costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
- Three-week Intensive leadership training.
- Mentor-ship from world renowned professionals.
- Funding and support for an internship abroad.
- Customized career advice and tools.
- Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Future Global Leaders Fellowship, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: All world Countries
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university.
- First-generation or low-income university students – students who have no background family background or low-income earners.
- Evaluation of academic excellence – throughout high school and in the first months of the current school year.
- Proven leadership skills – through self-initiated initiatives and projects or leadership in their schools or communities.
In addition to our eligibility criteria, our admissibility committee will consider the following features:
- Contagious charisma and unshakeable strength of character – two common traits essential to all leaders.
- Resilience and courage – proven by overcoming hardships.
- An inexhaustible global ambition – accompanied by a realistic strategy, the ability to implement, and the willingness to make sacrifices and take risks to achieve extraordinary success.
- Altruism – proven by the desire to implement a great positive change that has reached the highest levels of power and influence.
- A strong desire to join Fortis – at the end of the three-year scholarship.
How to Apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship:
- Thoroughly go through the website and download your honorary pledge, resume template and sample application.
- You can apply for this scholarship using the link provided below.
To apply and know more about Future Global Leaders Fellowship, please visit the below official website:
2 thoughts on “Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2023 (FGL Fellowship)”
When can i apply for fall 2021
You can apply between January and March 2021. Follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Comments are closed.