|Deadline: January 06, 2020 to March 26, 2020||Institution(s): Future Leaders Foundation|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Fellowship||Study in: USA|
Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2020 (FGL Fellowship)
Future Global Leaders Fellowship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue undergraduate studies in USA. The FGL Fellowship should be awarded to extremely ambitious, first-year undergraduate learners from modest backgrounds who have shown elevated resilience and academic excellence. These learners need to be determined to become strong international leaders and realize that the magnitude of their effect on the globe is directly related to the level of power and influence they accumulate. The Fellowship provides FGL Fellows with many invaluable opportunities. Its objective is to foster the development of Fellows and to prepare them for induction into the Fortis Society.
The goal of the Fortis Society is to connect future leaders – united by their merit, not privilege – by creating a formidable global network through which they will help each other reach the highest levels of success, power, and global influence. Upon completion of the program, FGL Fellows are hired into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world. So far, our FGL Fellows are excelling in the areas of finance, entrepreneurship, politics, international affairs, computer science, engineering, and many others. The FGL Fellowship officially starts in early August with a (mandatory) intensive 20-day leadership training focused on a rigorous leadership curriculum and building strong bonds by overcoming extreme physical and mental challenges in the wilderness. Learn more about our summer leadership training.
Future Global Leaders Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- All program costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
- Three-week Intensive leadership training.
- Mentor-ship from world renowned professionals.
- Funding and support for an internship abroad.
- Customized career advice and tools.
- Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Future Global Leaders Fellowship, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: All world Countries
- 22-years-old or younger
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university
- Proven leadership abilities through self-started initiatives, or leadership positions on campus or in your community
- Resilience demonstrated by overcoming hardship
- Record of altruistic initiatives
- Competitive candidates also demonstrate: strong ethics, altruism, charisma, and global ambition
How to Apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship:
To apply and know more about Future Global Leaders Fellowship, please visit the below official website: