Pursue your education in China. Good news! Applications for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and PhD. These scholarships will provide tuition fee waiver, accommodation and stipend up to 31,000 RMB per year.
Also Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for Outstanding Students (hereinafter to be referred as Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship) is launched in order to attract more outstanding students to study in our school, create a favorable and international cultural environment for the campus, and constantly improve the university’s international reputation, as well as encourage foreign students to work hard and get well-rounded.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Zhejiang Normal University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: July 30, 2022 (Annual)
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship will cover:
- The tuition waive.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Up to 31,000 RMB per year.
- Medical insurance.
Check the most prestigious and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
Eligibility Criteria for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship
To qualify for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants who apply for undergraduate programs should be under 30 years old and hold High School Diplomas.
- Applicants who apply for postgraduate programs should be under 35 years old and hold Bachelor’s Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants who apply for doctoral degree programs should be under 40 years old and hold Master Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants should be friendly and healthy with foreign nationality and passports;
- Applicants should observe disciplines and obey laws.
- Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese should provide HSK Certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Applicants who apply for programs taught in English should provide IELTS, TOEFL or GRE Certificates or other English language proficiency certificates.
- No other scholarships.
Also check Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program
How to Apply for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship:
(1) Apply first for Zhejiang Normal University on the university website from here.
(2) Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the online application system as follows:-
- Photocopy of the passport photo page.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (Download here). The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- Photocopy of a Valid Passport successful candidates must use the same passport as used for applying for the program.
- Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study, and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
- Studying plans and goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
(3) ZJNU is responsible for reviewing the qualification of applicants, and will select applicants based on the selection process who meet our demands.
(4) If being admitted, students should pay 400 yuan or 70 dollars as a registration fee.
(5) Admission documents including JW 202 Form and Admission Notice will be posted.
To know more about Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship, please visit official website: