|Deadline: October 15, 2020/June 15, 2021||Institution(s): Chulalongkorn University|
|Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D||Study in: Thailand|
Start your study adventure in Thailand. Good news! Bangkok Government Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Bangkok Government Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Bangkok Government Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters and Ph.D. This Scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees and a monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16.000 Baht.
Chulaloongkorn university has taken a leading role in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to further develop academic cooperation between thiland and foreign countries.
The university has established the “Graduate scholarship programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries” to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue their graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University.
1)The term of the scholarship can’t be extended
2)Recipients of the scholarships are not allowed to defer the period of the scholarship acceptance once the scholarship has been granted by the University.
3)Recipients are not allowed to accept any off-campus employment in Thailand during the term of the scholarship.
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law, Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM), Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies, International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR)
- Medical Sciences, Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies and Veterinary Science and Technology
According to chosen program.
- 2 years for Masters Degree
- 3 years for Doctoral Degree
Bangkok Government Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (Fees/ special fees charged by the faculty or the programme of students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the faculty/ programme is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16.000 Baht.
- The airfare of each leg that must not exceed 20.000 Baht for students from African countries and 12,000 Baht for students from Asian countries. (Students must pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival to Chulalongkorn University.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangkok Government Scholarships
To be eligible for Bangkok Government Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based and IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicant must be not over 35 years of age.
- Faculty members and researchers and academic stuff, who will return to teach/ work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
How to Apply for Bangkok Government Scholarships?
Please follow below steps to avail Bangkok Government Scholarships:
- Choose the international program Here
- Download and fill the application form Here
- Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/programme of their choice before the deadline set by the university’s office of academic affairs.
- Applicants must be screened and recruited by the faculty/ programme of their choice before their names are forward to the office of academic affairs, Chulalongkorn University. All relevant application documents which have been screened by the faculty/ programme must arrive at the office of academic affairs no later than October, 15 2020 for the second semester enrolment for the academic year 2020.
- Announcement of succeed applicants at academic.chula.ac.th
- Documents Required:
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
Applicant must have completed a Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate must be submitted with their application.
- Official Transcript
- Application Form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Valid passport
- Medical report
Please check: Seattle University Scholarships (Fully Funded)
To know more about Bangkok Government Scholarships, please visit official website: