Pursue your studies in Canada. Good news! Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship 2022 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program 2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Total 37 scholarships are available for undergraduate studies. This scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
The purpose of this scholarship is to acknowledge global students who show outstanding academic achievement and creativity and who are acknowledged as leaders in their college. Particular emphasis is put on the effect the student has had on the lives of their college and society and on their future ability to make a positive contribution to the worldwide society.
Check the most prestigious and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
These scholarships are awarded annually to excellent students from around the globe, including global students studying at Canadian high schools. This is the most prestigious and competitive scholarship to global students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Toronto
- Study in: Canada
Pearson Scholarship Deadlines
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2020
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2020 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2020 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 18, 2021
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Commerce & Management
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Kinesiology & Physical Education
Also apply for Rhodes Scholarship | Fully Funded
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
Eligibility Criteria for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
An international student nominated by their school will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program. The complete eligibility criteria is:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An international student
- An original and creative thinker
- Committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2019
- Intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered)
Follow us on Facebook and get latest scholarship opportunities.
How to Apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program:
- Receive a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2020 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
To know more about Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program, please visit official website: