|Deadline: October 30, 2020||Institution(s): Chulabhorn Graduate Institute|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Thailand|
Pursue your studies Thailand. Good news! Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for post graduate studies. This scholarship will cover Relocation allowance, Accommodation, Book allowance and Monthly stipend.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. It is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute. The objective of the CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Health, and Chemical Sciences.
- Environmental Toxicology.
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health.
- Chemical Sciences.
The scholarship award will cover 6 weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Cover tuition fee
- Round trip airfare,
- Academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents),
- Visa fee,
- First settlement allowance,
- Relocation allowance,
- Book allowance,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance, and others
Eligibility Criteria for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
To qualify for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries except Asian countries.
- Under 30 years of age.
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
How to Apply for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship ?
The following application steps will help you win Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program:
- Following supporting documents must be prepared and submitted together with application form:
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Full Academic Transcript.
- Medical History Report.
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study.
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents.
- The scanned file of the application form and all the supporting documents must be sent via e-mail to:
Email: email@example.com .
- Send all the original documents via postal services to the below address:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND.
To know more about Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship, please visit official websites: