|Deadline: January 12, 2020||Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University|
|Level of Study: Masters, PhD||Study in: Turkey|
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships Turkey
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships are open to international students who want to undertake postgraduate courses at Eastern Mediterranean University Turkey for academic year 2020-2021. Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship covers the full tuition and another grant is available covering 50% of the tuition fees for the graduate degree program.
Quality education is being offered by Eastern Mediterranean University through 108 undergraduate and school programs and 96 postgraduate and doctoral degree programs provided by 12 faculties, 5 schools and Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. While studying at this university, candidates can get a chance to learn a second foreign language, exchange student programs, and rich social sports. Students are being prepared for their international careers.
- Business & Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts & Sciences
- Health Sciences
- 1-2 years for Master
- 2-5 years for Ph.D
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship covers the full tuition and another grant is available covering 50% of the tuition fees for the graduate degree program.
To qualify Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Each PhD program can grant either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarship to new international students and Turkish nationals (seperately) who hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Each master’s program can grant one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarship to Turkish nationals who will enrol in the program for the first time with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- In addition, large number of %50 tuition fee scholarships are available for new international students in master’s programs.
- English Language Requirement: For master’s programs that are taught in English and all PhD programs (in English and Turkish), evidence of English language ability is required. If you do not have a valid English language qualification that meets the EMU requirements your level will be assessed by examination at EMU. Based on this assessment, one of the following will apply:
- You will study English courses together with graduate program courses.
- You will study intensive English courses first (with no graduate program courses) before you start your graduate program.
- You will be exempt from the English Language Support Program and begin your postgraduate study directly.
How to Apply for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship?
Please visit the official website, link is given at the end. However here are some important application instructions to win Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
- Fill the application form.
- A list of documents needed for application is given below:
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests. This is not valid for the programs in which the medium of instruction is Turkish. Native speakers should indicate the place of birth and citizenship. All others should provide documents of any one of the below given English Proficiency Tests.
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications).
- The scholarship grantees will be announced on 31 January 2020 on University’s website (http://www.emu.edu.tr ).
To know more about Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, please visit official websites: