Pursue your studies in Canada. Good news! York University Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
York University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides the recipients with $35,000 per year to support their undergraduate study in Canada. Therefore the total value of this award is $140,000.
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
It has eleven faculties, including the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Faculty of Science, Lassonde School of Engineering, Schulich School of Business, Osgoode Hall Law School, Glendon College, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health, Faculty of Environmental Studies, Faculty of Graduate Studies, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance and Design (formerly the Faculty of Fine Arts), and 28 research centres.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): York University
- Study in: Canada
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programs.
- Program Period: 3-4 years depending on the selected program.
- Fall 2023: February 01, 2023
- Summer 2023: April 01, 2023
- Winter 2024: November 01, 2023
York University Scholarship provides the recipients with $35,000 per year to support their undergraduate study in Canada. Therefore the total value of this award is $140,000.
Also Apply for DAAD Scholarship and get a monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for York University Scholarship
To be eligible for York University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.80
- Be in good academic standing
- Experience financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Be beyond their first year of study
- Have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in courses at the time of application
Also Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship (Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory)
How to Apply for York University Scholarship?
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
- Take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at York University.
- Complete the online application form for this award.
- Submit the following documents:
- Reference letters
- Personal statement
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Submit your application
Related Scholarship Link: Canada Scholarships