|Deadline: January 18, 2021||Institution(s): See List below|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: See List of Host Countries|
Pursue your Higher studies abroad. Good news! Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail aboutQueen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides full tuition fees, living allowance, return tickets,arrival allowance and research grant.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
There is no application fee charged by the QECS. Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions. A wide range of Academic Field is available. The Scholarship will be awarded in Low and Middle-income Commonwealth Countries. The Citizens of Commonwealth Countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
The current hosts of the QECS awards are only those listed on the website. If a country/university is not on the website, it means that they are not a host for the current cycle of awards. In some cases this may be due to the timing of the application cycle, for example some institutions have an academic year starting in January/February therefore they would be included in the second cycle of awards. Please keep an eye on the website for more details on those institutions/countries that will be included in the second application cycle.
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A scholar will be receiving living expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
To be eligible for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Check University requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A candidate must be aware that he or she is going to study in a lower or middle-income country.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- An applicant can only apply for the university that is mentioned in the list on the official website.
- No host university will be entertaining the participant in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
- There are two cycles for applying each year, a candidate needs to look into the country/university that would determine in which cycle he should apply.
- An applicant can apply to more than one university or country.
- After the acknowledgment of the above information, a candidate can apply via the official website along with the required documents and correct information.
To know more about Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, please visit official website: