Pursue your masters studies in China. Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded masters scholarship. 120 international students will be selected under this scholarship. These scholarships will cover the tuition fee, airfare, monthly stipend, accommodation and health insurance.
The Yenching Academy is a postgraduate college of Peking University, located in Beijing, China. It hosts the Yenching Program. A fully funded global fellowship program, designed to cultivate leaders who will advocate for global progress and cultural understanding. Scholarships in China. Fully Funded Scholarships. Study in China.
The Yenching Academy of Peking University aims to build a bridge between China and the rest of the world through an interdisciplinary master’s program in China Studies. This program brings together young people who have demonstrated talent in leadership and innovation. In Yenching, they are immersed in an intensive learning environment where they can explore China and its role in the world in the past, present, and future. The goal of the college is to shape a new generation of global citizens through a nuanced understanding of China.
Also Apply for Koc University Scholarship, Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Peking University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- China in Transition
- Field Study
- Literature and Culture
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Law and Society
- Economics and Management
- Politics and International Relations
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: December 3, 2021
Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- The tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships
To qualify for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Different English language proficiency tests are accepted with the below criteria. However students or alumni of native English speakers and degree programs (undergraduate or above) taught in English are not required to provide English proficiency test scores.
- IELTS academics with overall 7.0
- TOEFL with overall 100
- Cambridge English Scale with overall 185
- CEFR with C1 level
- CET 6 with overall 600
- TEM 4 pass level of above
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must have their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year) at the time of application.
- Currently, enrolled students can also apply if their degree will complete before 31 August 2021
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Must have a strong interest in interdisciplinary study in china
- Students will be preferred if they have extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility and leadership skills.
How to apply for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
- Start your application through university online admission portal
- You can contact professors or faculty of the Yenching Academy for the supervision, it can increase your chance for scholarship selection. Click Here to See the Faculty Profiles
- Attach the following documents in pdf format
- Copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae or CV
- Educational Documents
- Personal Statement (maxi 750 words)
- Research Proposal (maxi one page)
- Letter of Recommendations (two)
- English Language proof
- Submit your application.
To know more about Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships, please visit official website: