|Deadline: February 01 / May 01, 2020||Institution(s): University of Twente|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Netherlands|
University of Twente Scholarship 2020 (UTS)
University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is open to international students who intend to pursue masters studies at University of Twente Netherlands. These scholarships are offered to bright students. These scholarships vary from government grants to funding by organizations or private persons. In addition, faculties and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation (UTS) offer a limited number of scholarships to excellent students. Two scholarships can be awarded to UTS recipients: Kipaji Scholarship and Professor de Winter Scholarship. These scholarships have additional requirements.
Following Master’s Programs offered at the University:
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication Studies
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Human Media Interaction
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Internet Science & Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Number of Available Scholarships:
Approximately 50 scholarships are available
University of Twente Scholarship 2020 (UTS) provides the recipient with:
€ 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year.
In case of a two-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the process requirements for the UTS.
You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
To qualify for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS), you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You must have a student number.
- You have been(provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate program.
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
How to Apply for University of Twente Scholarship (UTS)?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail University of Twente Scholarship:
- First, you need to get the Acceptance Letter from University of Twente.
- You need to create an account on the university website from here.
- Now, you can fill the online application to be able to get the scholarship.
To know more about University of Twente Scholarship 2020 (UTS), please visit official website: