Pursue your studies in Australia. Good news! University of South Australia Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of South Australia Scholarships 2022-2023 are masters and PhD tuition fee scholarships for international students. International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) provides the tuition fee for the complete period of research study.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are awarded to international candidates based on academic merit and demonstrated research capability, and who will be supported during their degree by a full living stipend supported by external funding. Additionally, students who can self fund their living allowance and who can provide evidence of this can also be considered for an IRTS.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
UniSA is committed to ensuring that research degree candidates experience excellent and contemporary research training and that they graduate with a skill set that improves their employment prospects.
They offer a research environment with highly experienced and engaged supervisors, extensive connections to industry, government and communities, and a focus on addressing globally significant issues. According to Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA, 2018), 100% of their assessed detailed fields of research were rated at, or above, world-standard. You can research a variety of ways – through a Ph.D., Masters by Research, or a Professional Doctorate.
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student. 2 years for a research master’s student.
- Deadline: Open all year round
Courses Offered for University of South Australia Scholarships
- Allied Health and Human Performance
- Clinical & Health Sciences
- Creative and Architecture
- Education Futures
- Justice, Society and Law
Check the detailed study areas from Here.
International Research Tuition Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6-month extension) for a Ph.D. student.
- The international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
Note: The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
Eligibility Criteria for International Research Tuition Scholarship
To be eligible for International Research Tuition Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English. View the English language requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must meet the UniSA’s eligibility criteria
- Commencing international research degree student.
- High quality with demonstrated research capability, as assessed by UniSA.
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment.
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding*, OR
- Able to self fund their living costs for their time in Australia, and can provide evidence of this upon application.
- The living stipend needs to be in the form of an externally funded scholarship administered through the University or in agreement with an industry partner, sponsorship body or organization
- All applications will be assessed against the University’s Research Degrees Scholarship Allocation Guidelines: Competitive Commonwealth and University of South Australian funded scholarships.
How to Apply for University of South Australia Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for
(1) Sign up Here to create your account.
(2) After logging in to your account you will asked to attach these documents:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Study History Documents
- Selected Program
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your CV that include your Professional Experience
- Academic Referee Reports
For more details about the mandatory documents and how to apply, you can check A seven-step guide link.
To know more about University of South Australia scholarships, please visit official website: