Islamic University Madinah scholarships 2021 are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2021-2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Only undergraduate or masters programs are available under this scholarship. This scholarship will provide monthly allowance, free furnished accommodation and quality health care.
The Islamic University of Madinah was founded by the government of Saudi Arabia by a royal decree in 1961 in the Islamic holy city of Medina. IU has a wide range of degree programs but fully funded scholarships are for basic science subjects. Scholarships for Muslim Students. Saudi Arabian Scholarships for International Students. Scholarships in Saudi Arabia. Scholarships for undergraduate Degrees.
Also Apply for Koc University Scholarship, Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Islamic University Madinah
- Study in: Saudi Arabia
- Program Period: Varies according to selected program.
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Courses Offered:
Following bachelor courses are available under this scholarship:
- Mechanical Engineering
Following masters courses are available under this scholarship:
- Renewable Energy
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Mechatronics & Robotics
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra allowance for students who achieve the grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
Eligibility Criteria for Islamic University Madinah Scholarship
To qualify for Islamic University Madinah Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants must be international (Muslim) Male of good conduct
- Students must hold high school education (12 years) education or equivalent to the education for undergraduate requirements
- Applicants must hold bachelor degrees or 16-year education at the time of Master’s degree applications with 3.75 out of 5.
- Should be in good physical and medical health
- Applicants must be the age of 17 to 25 years old for Undergraduate degrees.
- Students must be interested to complete his bachelor’s degrees and abide the rules and regulations of the university.
- Language Test for Master: The applicant from Gulf Countries must obtain a minimum score of (65)in the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (QIYAS)and should not have been more than five years since obtaining the degree. The applicant from outside Saudi Arabia must obtain a minimum score of (130) in the GRE test (quantitative part) and not have been more than two years since obtaining the degree. The applicant must obtain a minimum score of 450 in TOEFL-PBT or its equivalent and not have been more than two years since obtaining the degree. The Faculty Council has the right to exempt from this condition.
How to Apply for Islamic University Madinah Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to Islamic University Madinah Scholarship:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
(2) Following documents are required to be uploaded:
- Educational Documents (Results card, Degrees)
- Birth Certificate or (ID Card)
- Passport (if applicable)
- Testimony of Conduct (Character Certificate)
- Medical Report
- Recommendation letter (From school or Any Islamic institution, or any individual personal).
- The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
(3) In case of an applicant being granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
To know more about Islamic University Madinah Scholarship, please visit official website: