|Deadline: October 1, 2020||Institution(s): University of Mississippi|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: USA|
Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! University of Mississippi Scholarship 2021 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about University of Mississippi Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Mississippi Scholarship 2021 is a funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for undergraduate studies. The award of the program ranges from $3,900 to $23,454. International applicants who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
The University of Mississippi was opened with 80 students. For 23 years it remained Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning. Now, it has become a hub for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi.
The institution has been transforming lives, communities, and the world through its top-class education. Here, students can get a life-changing academic experience. The university offers its students with the academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them excel.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
You can check the complete list of undergraduate degree programs here.
- Four years
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship Australia
University of Mississippi Scholarships provide the recipient with below benefits:
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.)
- Scholarships are generally credited towards non-resident fees and resident tuition fees. They may be combined with other scholarships, but may not exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mississippi Scholarships
To qualify for University of Mississippi Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must provide the evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Prospective students of an undergraduate degree program
- International applicants who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
- All candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
To know more about University of Mississippi Scholarships, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in USA