Start your study adventure in Italy. Good news! University of Bologna Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Bologna Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- Tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bologna Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Bologna Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
– if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC test
– if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How to Apply for University of Bologna Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- It is important to read the terms of submission for the year 2021/2022 and visit the main website to access the application online and learn the steps of submission.
- Choose a program from among the programs available to you in the university and follow the admission requirements in each program, taking into account the different deadlines for submission, from one program to another. You can find all the list of programs here
- Application for the grant must be submitted before deadlines by creating an account on the studenti site.
To know more about University of Bologna Scholarship, please visit official website: