Start your study adventure in Italy. Good news! University of Bologna Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Bologna Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. This scholarship provides the recipient with study grants of €11,000 gross for Unibo Action 2) and tuition fee waivers for Unibo Action 1.
The presence throughout the territory, the international outlook, the research, the programme catalogue, the information services: in these and many other areas, today the University of Bologna paves the way for innovation. 87,590 students have chosen the University of Bologna (a.y. 2019/2020), making it the most popular university in Italy. Teaching and extra-curricular activities take place in 1,162,506.81 m2 of space in the campuses of Bologna, Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna and Rimini.
University of Bologna offers 232 Degree programmes (a.y. 2023/2024) of which 84 are International, among them 68 are delivered in English. The university also offers 48: PhD programmes (a.y. 2019/2020), 53 specialisation schools, 86 first and second level professional master’s programmes, 14 of which are international.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Bologna
- Study in: Italy
- Courses Offered: First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programs offered at the University.
- Deadline: July 14, 2024
University of Bologna Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- Tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bologna Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Bologna Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system.
– if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC test
– if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How to Apply for University of Bologna Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- It is important to read the terms of submission for the year 2022/2023 and visit the main website to access the application online and learn the steps of submission.
- Choose a program from among the programs available to you in the university and follow the admission requirements in each program, taking into account the different deadlines for submission, from one program to another. You can find all the list of programs here
- Application for the grant must be submitted before deadlines by creating an account on the studenti site.
To know more about University of Bologna Scholarship, please visit the official website: