Pursue your studies in Switzerland. Good news! University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this fellowship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowship is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. This fellowship provide CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year. It is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program.
University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships are open for international students to pursue their masters degree in Switzerland. The Faculty of Science has established an Excellence Fellowship Program open to students of any university to support outstanding and highly motivated candidates who intend to pursue a Master of Science in any of the scientific disciplines covered by the Faculty. Candidate selection is based on excellence.
The Masters of the Faculty of Science constitute an ideal training base for an academic but also a professional development, opening on careers in industry, teaching, administration in sciences, communication and media… The programs Master’s degrees are either entirely in English, or in English and French.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Geneva
- Study in: Switzerland
- Courses Offered: Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines offered by the Faculty of Sciences
- Program Period: Three or four semesters
- Deadline: March 15, 2021
University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships provide the recipient with:
- Grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties).
- It is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of studies.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships
To qualify for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or French
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Regardless of your home university, whether you have passed or are doing a brilliant bachelor degree,
- And that you are one of the best in your year, this program is for you!
- You must meet the admission criteria of the Master of your choice and be selected on the basis of the application file for an Excellence Fellowship.
How to Apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships:
(1) Register in one of the Master Program from here
(2) The application (in English or French) must include the following documents in the form of a SINGLE pdf file:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A scan of your UNIGE card or if you are not yet a UNIGE student, the mail of the central administration named “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” (proof you have started the matriculation process).
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to ) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
(3) The application is made online . After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.
To know more about University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships, please visit official website: