Applications for Global Intern Program is open to international students. This internship is offered by Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) for international student.
Global Intern Program GIP 2024 is a fully funded internship opportunity for international students. The GIP internship covers airfare, accommodation, stipend and much more.
For those of you who would like to experience the unique research environment and opportunities available at the GIST, the Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST by having you join a research lab for eight weeks during the summer to receive valuable training and mentoring from the lab’s professor.
It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for you while gaining valuable research experience.
- Level of Study: Internship
- Institution(s): Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Location: South Korea
- Deadline: January 29, 2024 – March 12, 2024
Also Check Internship Programme at UNFPA Headquarters and get the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations.
Internship Focused Areas:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Integrated Technology
For more information about GIP Research Field: Here.
8-week Laboratory Internship
- Based on your research proposal
- 1-7th week: You should write a short paper and submit
- 8th week: Submit a draft of your research poster for poster session
Your submitted papers and poster will be published in a book and given to you, your home university, and your participating GIST laboratory.
GIP Internship will provide below benefits to their interns:
- Half of Round-trip Airfare.
- Dormitory Accommodation.
- Korean Language Class.
- Cultural Class.
- Special Lectures.
- Health Insurance.
- Culture Exploration.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for GIP Internship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply for Global Intern Program Internship?
- Applicant must create an account with your email address from: Here.
- Applicant must complete the application from.
- Applicants should indicate two preferred laboratories in the application form and upload research plan.
- PDF file for Application Guidelines to easily apply: Here.
- Applicant must Apply for a place in the desired program as shown in one of opportunity areas.
- Applicant must agreeing to abide by GIST regulations and Korean law.
- Each individual School/Department has their own process to select interns, and the Section of International Cooperation (SIC) has no ability to influence that process or to alter the decision.
- Applicant must provide the following document for apply:
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates.
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English.
- One Letter of Recommendation.
- English Language Proficiency Test Result.
Also Apply for Google AdCamp and forget about yours expenses, transport and accommodation charges.
To know more about GIP Internship, please visit official website: