Pursue your studies in Iran. Good news! Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship (SUMS) 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate studies. This scholarship provides the Students all the expenses including registration fee, furnished accommodation, Persian language courses.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) will award a variety of generous scholarships to the applicants demonstrating outstanding educational skills in order to help them afford pursuing their education, all students applying to one of the undergraduate programs listed below at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) are invited to apply for these scholarships.
You have graduated from high school and wish to become an expert? Then, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is the right place to begin your academic experience especially in medical fields. The University offers generous scholarship options to students from every socioeconomic background.
Also Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship where Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for this scholarship.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Shiraz University
- Study in: Iran
- Courses Offered:
- Dental Medicine
- All Other Undergraduate Programs are here
- Deadline: Ongoing
Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships provide the recipients below benefits:
Type C Scholarship covers all your expenses (including registration fee, furnished accommodation, Persian language courses) except for the tuition fee and English language courses (if deemed necessary).
Type B Scholarship is a partial or full tuition-waiver scholarship, which covers fees of registration, furnished accommodation, Persian language courses, and discount on the tuition fee ranging from 1% to 100%.
Also Apply for DAAD Scholarship and get a monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English and Persian. The first two years of the studies is the English Language. From the second year onward (depending on the program) the language will change to the Persian Language..
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- The applicant must not be a citizen of Iran.
- The candidate may not hold dual citizenship, where the first or second citizenship is from Iran.
- The candidate must hold a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- The scholarship is renewed on a yearly basis depending on the academic progress of the student.
Please also check Netherlands Government Scholarship and get Free costs of living, Free tuition fee, Free visa, Free roundtrip travel tickets and Free Health insurance
How to Apply for Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships:
Create an account click ” apply now ” .
- The following is a form including some fields which should be completed. Please note that filling in the fields indicated with asterisks is mandatory. Upon completing and submitting this form, you will receive an e-mail with a Verification Link in it. You should go to your e-mail and click on the link, in order to activate your account. Otherwise, you will not be capable of logging into your application account and completing the application process.
Requirements for application:
- A secondary school diploma or the equivalent certificate
- Transcript of the Records (Marksheets) of the secondary and higher secondary school.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Cover Letter.
- Color scans of the main page of the passport in high quality in any graphics file formats (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- Passport-size photo.
- Language Requirements: Evidence of English Proficiency on the TOEFL or IELTS tests. The minimum score for TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT and IELTS is 525, 69 and 5.5 respectively.
1) Please note that applicants should submit a certified copy of their School Leaving Certificate from an accredited high school/senior secondary school and certificate listing all the subjects they have taken and the grades they have achieved. Please note that the school reports should include all graded results obtained during your studies.
2) The cover letter attached to the application form, should determine which type of scholarship they are applying for explaining why they believe themselves to be eligible for this scholarship. Once applications are received by Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), they will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee. As the selection process is completed, candidates will be notified of the results via e-mail.
Also check Scholarships between October to December Deadlines
To know more about Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships, please visit the official website: