If you are looking to study in Canada with scholarship then read this post through. Because in this post, we will explain what is University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship. $60,000, $15,000 (renewable annually) and $10,000 (non-renewable) are offered to international students entering first year in the Fall Term in any undergraduate degree program.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes outstanding accomplishments of an international student beginning their undergraduate studies.
University of Calgary offers students a high-quality educational experience that prepares them for success in life, as well as research that addresses society’s most persistent challenges.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: December 01, 2021
- Program Period: According to the selected Bachelor program.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $60,000, $15,000 (renewable annually) and $10,000 (non-renewable) are offered to international students entering first year in the Fall Term in any undergraduate degree program.
- Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.6/4 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
To qualify for University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Academic Merit: A student must normally present a minimum GPA of 3.2/4.
- Full time Registration: registered in at least 9 units in both Fall and Winter Terms for the year the award is awarded.
- Financial Need: determined based on information provided in the online awards application.
- Other criteria may include but are not limited to:
- Extra-curricular activities.
- Field of Study.
How to Apply for University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page for more information.
(2) Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Please ensure popups are enabled. If popups are blocked the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that recently closed. Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
To know more about University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship, please visit official website: