Start your study adventure in Belgium. Good news! KU Leuven Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
KU Leuven offers fully funded Science@Leuven scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for masters studies and provides 10,000 Euro to cover tuition fee, insurance, health insurance and living expenses.
The Faculty of Science and its alumni association Science@Leuven are proud to announce the Science@Leuven Scholarships. Motivated and talented international students interested in participating in an international master program of the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven are invited to apply for a scholarship.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links
KU Leuven was founded in 1425 and has been a center of learning for almost six centuries. Today, it is Belgium’s highest-ranked university as well as one of the oldest and most renowned universities in Europe. KU Leuven offers high-quality academic education to its students at a widespread level.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Study in: Belgium
- Courses Offered:
— Master of Physics
— Master of Chemistry
— Master of Geography
— Master of Statistics
— Interuniversity Master of Geology
For more information click here.
- Deadline: February 15, 2021
KU Leuven Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- The amount of the scholarship can be up to 10,000 Euro for 1 year. The Board of the Science@Leuven Fund will decide exactly how much a scholarship will be. The scholarship will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage. The amount awarded for living expenses can vary.
- If a student is awarded the full scholarship of 10.000 Euro, it is still advisable to bring some extra money.
- Most master programs of the Faculty of Science are two-year programs. The scholarship for the second master year will only be continued on the condition that the student had outstanding results the first master year.
Eligibility Criteria for KU Leuven Scholarship
To qualify for KU Leuven Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English (TOEFL minimum score of 94 or IELTS minimum score 7).
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before.
- The applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master program they are applying for.
- The applicants have not yet acquired a master degree or a Ph.D.
- The applicants can prove excellent study results during their former training.
- The applicants show strong motivation to follow a master program at the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven.
- The applicants are willing to act as an ambassador for the program.
- The students that have been awarded a scholarship will be asked to sign a contract that stipulates the conditions of acceptance.
- For more information about Eligibility Requirements Here.
- For more information about Languages Requirements Here.
How to Apply for KU Leuven Scholarship?
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
(1) Apply for the master program of your choice through the application tool of the KU Leuven. Please read the application instructions carefully.
(2) Upload the following information via the KU Leuven application tool:
- A complete list of course titles for which you have obtained a credit. Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result you obtained, preferably according to the ECTS-scale; if a different scale is used, please provide a summary explanation on the meaning of the scores;
- Provide a short (about one half to one page) description according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide for the courses that you deem most relevant for the master that you are considering,
- Two reference letters of internationally renowned professors;
- A letter of motivation for the program.
(3) When you have completed and submitted your application for the master’s program, you will get a message on the screen that you successfully submitted the application.
IMPORTANT! Take a screen shot of this message. You will have to upload the screenshot when you register for the Science@Leuven Scholarship.
(4) Apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship via this link.
(5) Your registration is complete after you have received an email stating that you have been registered for the Science@Leuven Scholarship.
- Only students who have complied with all the above requirements will be considered for the Scholarship!
- You can apply for the scholarship immediately after you have applied for a certain program, you do not need to wait until you are accepted by the master’s program. However your application for the scholarship will not be considered when it is clear that you will not be accepted for the master’s program.
- For more information about How to Apply Here.