Pursue your education in Brunei Darussalam. University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded graduate scholarship for international students. UBD scholarship will provide monthly allowance of BND 500.00, tuition fees waiver, on-campus accommodation and allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates).
This is a very competitive scholarship and applicants with academic talents and caliber are highly encouraged to apply. This scholarship is offered by Brunei Darussalam University to outstanding students who are interested in pursuing their PhD studies after achieving excellence in their Master’s degree.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Brunei Darussalam University
- Study in: Brunei Darussalam
- Program Period: 3 years
- Deadline: February 28, 2022 /July 31, 2022 (January 2023 intake)
- Courses Offered:
- Health Sciences
- Brunei Studies
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Asian Studies
- Integrated Technologies
- Advance Materials and Energy Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Policy Studies
Click here to know more about the specializations of each field of study
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at University of Brunei Darussalam.
- On-campus accommodation for 36 months.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
To qualify for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A second class upper honors Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Has at least a first class honors Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
- A high quality and impact research proposal.
- For all programmes, applicants must have at least a credit 6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum overall score of 550.
How to Apply for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win UBD Graduate Scholarship:
- Fill the application here.
- Upload the following documents in a PDF form:
- Certified true copies of academic certificates [O Level, A Level, HND etc], including university transcripts (where applicable) and English proficiency qualification [IELTS, TOEFL, BEC, etc].
- International passport.
- For in-service applicants working in the private sector and Government sector (excluding Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs): a letter of permission from the employer.
- For international applicants: a security clearance letter from the country of origin.
- Certified English translation must be submitted for document that are not in the English language.
- Confirm the information you provided and submit your application.
To know more about University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, please visit official websites: