|Deadline: Check deadlines here (open now)||Institution(s): Swinburne University of Technology|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: Australia|
Pursue your studies in Australia. Good news! Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship 2021 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Swinburne University Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship will cover amount of $2500 a year off your course fees.
Swinburne has an international reputation for quality research that connects science and technology with business and the community. Our standing in prestigious world academic ranking lists reflects our commitment to high-quality teaching and research and graduate outcomes.
Swinburne is ranked in the Top 200 for Engineering and Technology by the World University Rankings 2020 by Subject and Top 250 for Physical Science and Top 300 for Computer Science. Swinburne was ranked one of the world’s top 400 universites by the prestigious 2018 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
Also Apply for CMU Australia Scholarships and get AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
- Arts and Humanities
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Information Technology
- Media and Communication
For more information Here
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020 Australia
Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Swinburne International Excellence Pathway Scholarship will cover fixed scholarship amount of $2500 a year off your course fees for a maximum of 2 years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 2 years.
Also check Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program and win a competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Eligibility Criteria for Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship
To qualify for Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except Australia or New Zealand.
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
- Have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent.
How to Apply for Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship:
- It’s a must to read application guidelines from Here.
- Create an account from Here.
- Start your application.
- If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from us. In the same email, you will also find out if you have received a scholarship.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
To know more about Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Australia