Good news! Applications for Centre for Human Rights Multiculturalism and Migration Internship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Centre for Human Rights Multiculturalism and Migration (CHRM2) Internship is a paid opportunity for international students at University of Jember, Indonesia. The duration of the internship is minimum 1 month and maximum 12 months. CHRM2 Internship will rewarding work experience, free accommodation, monthly living stipend and cultural experience.
Their vision is to boost the strength of the University of Jember to become a leading, global university centred in Southeast Asia. Through rigorous research and collaboration, their center attempts to transform the way they think of acquiring knowledge in this rapidly globalizing world; a knowledge that meets the ideals of justice and the standards of human rights.
CHRM2 Internship Summary
- Institution(s): Centre for Human Rights Multiculturalism and Migration Internship (CHRM2), University of Jember
- Location: Jember, Indonesia
- Internship Focused Areas: Human Rights, Multiculturalism, Migration
- Internship Period: Three months. There is options to extend position for one year.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Your application will then be reviewed by CERN experts and if successful, you will be contacted by the programme coordinator. Please be aware that we only have a limited number of places for this programme.
CHRM2 Internship Benefits
Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2 covers:
- Rewarding work experience.
- Free accommodation.
- Aid in arranging visa.
- Monthly living stipend.
- City bicycle for local transportation.
- Cultural experiences (weekend trips around East Java, Indonesia).
The following things are not covered:
- International Flights.
- Visa costs.
Eligibility Criteria for CHRM2 Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2:
- Required Languages: You Must be a native English speaker. Fluency in English (should provide evidence of English writing skills. TOEFL/IELTS scores not required but can be a means of proof). Indonesian language is not required but is a plus (opportunities for language classes at the University of Jember).
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Undergraduate or master’s degree (or work equivalent).
- Academic or work history demonstrating interest in human rights, multiculturalism, and/or migration.
- Commitment & Leadership.
- Initiative & Flexibility.
How to Apply for CHRM2 Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2:
- Prepare required documents:
- CV or Resume
- Short Personal Statement (written in English, Maximum 500 words), Should reflect your desire to volunteer at CHRM2 and your position interest
- Proof of English Language Proficiency for non-Native Speakers (Official test scores or short writing sample).
- Additional materials may be submitted but not required.
- Send your completed application to the CHRM2 email email@example.com.
Note: When you send them email to either ask a question or submit your application, write the following subject line:
- Application Subject line: Get Involved_ Name
- Questions subject line: Position Inquiry _ Name
To know more about Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2, please visit official website: