Start your study adventure in Australia. Good news! applications for Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters studies at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. This scholarship will provide 50% off your course fees for the duration of the course.
The courses are designed with your future in mind. Swinburne offers high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities and flexible study options. Swinburne is a dynamic, innovative, and ever-evolving institution. Their focus is on making you career-ready. They are internationally recognized for their high-impact research, with eight of the STEM research fields ranked well above the world standard.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Swinburne University of Technology
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered:
–Master of Architecture
–Master of Architecture and Urban Design
–Master of Urban Design
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: Admission deadline
Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design will provide 50% off your course fees for the duration of the course.
Eligibility Criteria for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
To qualify for Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries (except Australia and New Zealand)
- Apply for and commence in Semester 1, 2024 or Semester 2, 2024.
- Not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- Other entry requirements depending on your course. Please check them from here.
- Applicants who are not successful will also be considered for the International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship with up to 25% off course fees.
How to Apply for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship
- Check the application instructions.
- Prepare the required documents:
- You need to submit a 10-20 page portfolio and complete application.
- You may also be required to submit documents to support your application. These may include:
- certified academic documents.
- certified copy of your passport.
- English proficiency test results
- certified copy of unit outlines and academic transcripts.
- portfolio (for most design courses).
- English translations of all documents, if not already in English.
- Register or login to your account to apply online, by click on “apply now“.
Note: You don’t need to apply for these scholarships separately. Just apply for your Swinburne course of choice, and when we assess your application we will automatically assess you for a Swinburne International scholarship.
To know more about Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship, please visit official website: