Pursue your studies Singapore. Good news! Singapore International Graduate Awards are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA), its benefits and step by step application process.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for doctoral research studies. Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) covers tuition fees, monthly stipend of $2,000, one-time settling-in allowance of $1,000 and one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a alliance between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. You can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore with SINGA, , establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
The Science, Technology and Research Agency (A*STAR) is conducting mission-oriented research to advance scientific discovery and technological innovation. For our research institutes, the wider research community, and industry, we play a main role in nurturing and developing talent and leadership.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): A*STAR
- Study in: Singapore
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: August 2024 intake (December 01, 2023) / January 2025 intake: June 01, 2024
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) covers
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore International Graduate Award
To be eligible for Singapore International Graduate Award, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Good reports from academic referees.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Singapore International Graduate Award:
(1) Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in. From here:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
(2) Prepare the following documents in advance before applying:
- Identification card or Passport.
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format).
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two recommendation reports minimum (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
(3) Register from here.
(4) Log into your account and press apply to scholarship (choose Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)).
(5) Fill the application form.
- Do not mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results are optional.
- It is recommended to complete the essay questions on a word processor outside of the applicant portal, and to copy and paste the essays to the respective questions when completed.
- Please ensure that you referee rapport are submitted within 7 working days upon submitting the application forum.
To know more about Singapore International Graduate Award, please visit official website: