Start your study adventure in China. Good news! Qingdao University Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Qingdao University Scholarship 2021-2022 is a fully funded scholarship program for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD. Qingdao University President Scholarship provides monthly allowance up to 2,500 CNY.
Qingdao University is setting up a presidential scholarship for foreign learners to encourage global learners to explore and research at Qingdao University.
Qingdao University is situated in the eastern seaside city of Qingdao, China, between the coast of the Yellow Sea and Mount Fushan. Surrounded by a beautiful setting where the rich local culture is blended with the spirit of the times.
Qingdao University was founded in 1909. In 1993, the former Qingdao University merged with the Qingdao Medical College and Shandong Textile & Engineering College. Many years of continuous development have shaped Qingdao University to be a respectable comprehensive university with complete disciplines and excellent facilities. This ranks Qingdao University among the top institutions in the Shandong province.
Qingdao University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Qingdao University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All the master and doctoral majors could be applied.
- Program Period: 2 to 3 Years
- Number of Scholarship: PhD: 20 persons. Master: 5 persons.
- Deadline: April 20, 2021
Qingdao University President Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship provides full coverage of tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
- The tuition fee is under the overall planning and utilization of university to provide teaching and management of scholarship students
- Accommodation fee is under the overall planning and utilization of university to provide students with on-campus apartments (usually double rooms).
- The living allowance is granted by host institutions on a monthly basis.
- The monthly allowance for Doctorate students is 2,500 CNY per person. For Master student, the monthly allowance is 1,500 CNY per person.
- Comprehensive medical insurance is purchased by the university in accordance with relevant regulations of studying in China stipulated by the Ministry of Education of China.
Eligibility Criteria for Qingdao University President Scholarship
To qualify for Qingdao University President Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English and Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Applicant who owns non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition.
- Applicants shall be students who plan to take Doctoral Program or Master Program in September 2021.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Master & Doctoral programs in Qingdao University.
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for this scholarship.
- All the master and doctoral majors could be applied.
How to Apply for Qingdao University President Scholarship?
Please follow below important steps to avail Qingdao University President Scholarship:
(1) Log in the foreign student application system of Qingdao University, Here
(2) Register and truthfully fill in the information online. Application documents include:
- Application Form(Online)
- Copy of your passport
- Original academic credentials for college
- Work certificate.
- Transcript and work certificate should be written in Chinese or English and should be an original or notarized copy. Fresh graduates are expected to provide proof of graduation or proof of education at the time of application. Students must submit proof of academic qualifications before they can be officially admitted.
- Certificate (HSK5 -210+ is required by programs taught in Chinese). Certificate of English proficiency(One of these is required by programs taught in English). Language Requirement:
– Applicants with English as a native language are exempted from English language certificate.
– Applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide IELTS (6.0 or above), new TOEFL (90 points or above) or other comparable certification of English proficiency.
– Applicants who have obtained their highest degree with English as the medium of instruction are exempted from providing language proficiency certification, but proof indicating the language medium is required
- Recommendation letters from two associate professors, experts, or scholars with equal title.
- Personal Statement (Including personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
- Relevant Award Certificate.
- Application fee of 400 RMB.
(3) After checking the registration information, please upload the proof of paying the registration fee.
(4) Please pay attention to the registration email reminder.
(5) After getting pr-admission, you can apply Presidential Scholarship online and wait for the result.
To know more about Qingdao University President Scholarship, please visit official website: