Good news! Applications for Microsoft Internship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Microsoft Internship is open to international students. The duration of the internship is minimum 1 month and maximum 6 months. Microsoft Internship will provide free registration, free verified certificate, an opportunity to add on Microsoft internship experience to your CV and be seen by Microsoft.
Microsoft Engineers always aspire to be the best in the industry. Whether coding, building, hacking, designing, or testing, they consistently put their passion and energy into delivering world-class products that will delight and empower Microsoft customers and partners.
At Microsoft, you will work on projects that matter and that use your engineering skills and insights to help deliver those projects to the market.
Microsoft offers a wide range of opportunities across the field of Engineering. These include Cloud Network Engineering, Content Publishing, Data & Applied Sciences, Design, Design Research, Engineering General Management, Product Planning, Program Management, Service Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Software Development, and Software Engineering.
Microsoft Internship Summary
- Institution(s): Microsoft
- Location: Online
- Internship Focused Areas: Engineering, General Engineering and Technology
- Internship Period: Self-paced internship (you have the freedom to choose time)
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
Microsoft Internship Benefits
Microsoft will provide below benefits to their interns:
- Free registration
- Free verified certificate
- An opportunity to add on Microsoft internship experience to your CV.
- A self-paced internship (you have the freedom to choose time /place)
- Learn direct from Microsoft
- Leverage this experience in interviews (Next time you walk into an interview, you’ll be job ready with experience and an understanding of the role)
- Be seen by Microsoft (The power is in your hands. Opt in to share your work and profile with the HR team at Microsoft to stand out)
Microsoft Internship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Microsoft internship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Required Qualification: Bachelor and Masters Degree
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship?
Create a free InsideSherpa account to access virtual experience programs from here.
To know more about Microsoft Internship, please visit official website: