Pursue your studies Australia. Good news! Melbourne Research Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarships, its benefits and step by step application process.
Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS) is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Approximately 600 scholarships are available for Masters and doctoral research studies. This scholarship offers living allowance of $31,200 per year, Full fee offset, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership, Relocation grant and many other benefits.
Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS) are open to international students from all over the world who want to pursue postgraduate studies at The University of Melbourne, Australia. These scholarships provide a stipend, as well as fee offset and are awarded for a number of courses offered by different Melbourne Schools. Eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree and their research potential in their field of study.
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): The University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period:
— 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree.
— 4 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree.
- Deadline: Varies as per selected course
You can check the courses offered by following schools:
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences.
- Melbourne Business School.
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- Melbourne Dental School.
- Melbourne Law School.
- Melbourne School of Design.
- Melbourne Medical School.
- Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
- Melbourne School of Health Sciences.
- Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences.
- Online Graduate Courses.
- Office for Environmental Programs.
- School of Biomedical Sciences.
- The Faculty of Science.
- School of Melbourne Custom Programs.
- Victorian College of the Arts.
For more information on courses click here.
You may be interested in:
Melbourne Research Scholarships provide the recipient with following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne Research Scholarships
To be eligible for Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS), applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master by research or Doctoral degree at the University of Melbourne.
- You must be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply for Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS)?
Please follow below steps to avail Melbourne Research Scholarships:
- If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
- If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
To know more about Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS), please visit official website: