|Deadline: November 13, 2020||Institution(s): The University of British Colombia|
|Level of Study: Postdoctoral||Study in: Canada|
Pursue your studies in Canada. Good news! KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2021 is currently open for international students. In this article we will explain in detail about KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, its benefits and step by step application process.
KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for postdoctoral studies. The scholarship offers an annual stipend of $50,000 for a maximum of two years plus a travel research allowance of $4,000 over two years and many more benefits.
The Killam Scholarship was created in memory of Izaak Walton Killam through the Will of his spouse, Dorothy Johnston Killam, and through donations created during her lifetime. Their primary objective is to support advanced education and research at five Canadian universities and the Canada Council for the Arts.
Also Check The Elite Sport Scholar Award at Cardiff Metropolitan University and avail the chance to get £1,000 discount from their programme tuition fees and other benefits.
The UBC Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are given annually by the Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Fund for Advanced Studies and are accessible in most areas of study. It was Mrs. Killam’s wish that those chosen to receive fellowships would: “Be inclined to encourage the development of learning or gain distinction in the industry.
For a list of courses offered, please see:
One- two years
KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- An annual stipend of $50,000 for a maximum of two years
- a travel research allowance of $4,000 over two years.
Eligibility Criteria for KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
To be eligible for KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Must not have pursued PhD-level studies at any campus of the University of British Columbia.
- Must have completed all requirements of their PhD no more than 24 months prior to the anticipated fellowship start date.
- Must not currently hold a tenure-track or continuing faculty position at a university or college. Applicants who currently hold a temporary, term or non-tenure track faculty appointments are eligible to apply.
Also apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship and get financial aid amounting to US$95,000 towards tuition fees.
How to Apply for KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship?
Please follow the steps to avail KILLAM Postdoctoral Research Fellowship:
- Make or obtain a copy of your original academic records
- Send them to the home university, and ask your home university to:
- verify that the photocopies are consistent with their records
- attest that the copies are true and stamp them with an official university stamp
- put the attested, stamped photocopies in sealed envelopes endorsed by the Registrar
- submit the sealed, endorsed envelopes to the Faculty of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies, attention Killam Postdocs, 6371 Crescent Road, Vancouver BC V6T 1Z2.
- Enquiries about the Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship can be directed to email@example.com.