Pursue your studies in Hong Kong. Good news! Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Hong Kong Baptist University International Postgraduate Scholarship Program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters studies. Hong Kong Baptist University International Postgraduate scholarship provides full tuition fee and allowance of HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800.
The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) is open for international students to pursue their masters program in Hong Kong.
The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now offered at the HKBU School of Business. The studentships are presented to students from all over the world.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to encourage business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programs. Although these young achievers come from different backgrounds, they have all proved leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
- Study in: Hong Kong
- Deadline: February to April 2021
- Courses Offered:
- Master of Accountancy.
- MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance.
- MSc in Applied Economics.
- MSc in Business Management.
- MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance
Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800)
Eligibility Criteria for Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply for Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship?
Please follow below important steps to avail this scholarship:
- Submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programs listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450.
To know more about Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship, please visit official website: