Pursue your studies in Australia. Good news! Applications for Griffith University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Griffith University Scholarships 2023 – 2024 are open for international students to pursue their undergraduate, postgraduate or post doctoral studies. Griffith University offer many scholarships: some are fully funded and some are partially funded.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD /Postdoctoral
- Institution: Griffith University
- Study in: Australia
- Course Offered: For information about Majors, click here
- Program Period: According to program selected
- Deadline: April 18, 2023 / August 05, 2023 / December 04, 2022
Griffith University Scholarships are of following types:
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University. This scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for exceptional students.
International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship
International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship rewards outstanding international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University. This scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for outstanding students.
International Student Academic Merit Scholarship
International Student Academic Merit Scholarship rewards high achieving international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University. This scholarship covers 20% of tuition fees for high achieving students.
GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP) Scholarship
For outstanding Griffith English Language Institute Direct Entry Program students. The value of scholarship is $1,000.
Griffith International Scholarship for Griffith College Diploma to Degree (following completion of a Griffith College diploma)
For outstanding Griffith College diploma students. The value of scholarship is $3,000.
Griffith Research Scholarships
Support for your PhD or research degree at Griffith. Scholarships can cover tuition fees, living allowances, relocation and thesis allowances. For more information click here.
Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to students of exceptional research potential undertaking HDR in Australia, to assist with general living costs. For more information click here.
CSIRO Postdoctoral Scholarships
The CSIRO’s postdoctoral fellowships provide PhD graduates with experience working alongside leaders in science and engineering. For more information click here.
CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships
The CSIRO’s postgraduate scholarships provide an opportunity to partner with them to complete your PhD studies and work alongside Australia’s leading research scientists and engineers in first-class facilities. For more information click here.
Eligibility Criteria for Griffith University Scholarships
To be eligible for Griffith University Scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
How to Apply for Griffith University Scholarships?
Note: Provide a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
To know more about Griffith University Scholarships, please visit official website: