|Deadline: October 30, 2020||Institution(s): Government of Bhutan|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Thailand|
Pursue your studies in Thailand. Good news! Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2021 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Government of Bhutan Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies. This scholarship provide round trip airfare, tuition and other academic fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance and health insurance.
The institution has been transforming lives, communities, and the world through its top-class education. Here, students can get a life-changing academic experience. The university offers its students with the academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them excel.
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
- Two years
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship Australia
Government of Bhutan Scholarship provide the recipient with below benefits:
- Round trip airfare
- Tuition and other academic fees
- Monthly stipend;
- Book allowance,
- Health insurance and
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Bhutan Scholarship
To qualify for Government of Bhutan Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of the two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants under 30 years of age
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences;
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology; and
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research;
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the
How to Apply for Government of Bhutan Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Download and complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form.
(2) Download and complete the medical form.
(3) Send via email the scanned file of the application form and the entire supporting document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official transcripts of academic record and graduation/degree certificates
Official evidence of English ability
(4) After step (3) is completed, send all the original documents via postal services to this address:
Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906
Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
To know more about Government of Bhutan Scholarship, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Thailand