Pursue your studies Singapore. Good news! Nanyang Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Nanyang Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Nanyang Technological University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate studies. This scholarship provides full coverage of subsidized tuition fees, living allowance of $6,500, accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000, travel grant of S$5,000 and computer allowance of S$1,750.
Nanyang Scholarship is open to international students who intend to pursue undergraduate Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records. Hence, it is important to be prepared at each stage of the application and interview process.
This scholarship is open to all nationalities. Scholarships are awarded based on competition amongst shortlisted candidates. The scholarship will cover the all years of study at NTU– BUT For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Program, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU. Scholarship holder is required to take on the role of student ambassador, or any other similar role, representing the university to give publicity talks, to receive guests.
The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the University, the scholarship holder’s progress or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory. If the scholarship holder decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed. Scholarship selection interviews will take place between March to May. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail by late May.(Applicants that are not shortlisted will not receive any E-mail communication)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Study in: Singapore
- Program Period: According to program.
- Deadline: January 15, 2023
- Accountancy and Master of Science (Financial Engineering)
- Accountancy with a Second Specialization in Predictive and Forensic Analytics
- Accountancy with a Minor in Strategic Communication
- Business and Master of Science (Financial Engineering)
- Business with a Minor in Strategic Communication.
- Design Art
- Media Art
- Communication Studies
- Communication Studies with a Second Major in Business
- Arts (Education)
- Science (Education)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Business
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Civil Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Computer Science
- Computer Science with a Second Major in Business
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Environmental Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Information Engineering and Media
- Information Engineering and Media with a Second Major in Business
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Medical Biology
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Mechanical Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Maritime Studies
- Maritime Studies with a Second Major in Business
- Linguistics and Multilingual Studies
- Psychology with a Second Major in Biological Sciences
- Public Policy and Global Affairs
- Sport Science and Management
Click in each specialist to know more about it or More about undergraduate programs here.
Nanyang Scholarship for Undergraduates will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees.
- Living allowance of $6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of S$5,000 for an overseas program (one-off).
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
There is payment application fee for university admission:
The application fee payable is USD30 /SGD30 (by bank draft), or SGD20 (discounted price for internet payment only) for international applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Nanyang Scholarship
To qualify for Nanyang Scholarship for Undergraduates, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- You must get approval of the University.
- Don’t hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans, fellowships, grants or awards.
- Required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. Academic performance will be reviewed every semester.
- You must get good appraisal -The appraisal is to be completed (online )by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative.
- Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal program duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
How to Apply for Nanyang Scholarship ?
Please folloe below important instructions to avail Nanyang Scholarship for Undergraduates:
- Applicants are required to submit their application for admission (from here) before submitting their application for scholarship
- After submit for university admission , you will get your application Number
- apply for the scholarship with your assigned application number before the application closing date from here
- Submit a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online after completing your application form.
- After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher. When you are passing the link to your teacher, please inform him/her of your NTU application number and Date of Birth, as he/she will need the information to submit the appraisal online.
- Submit a referee’s appraisal online(this step done by your teacher within 7 days or max. 3 weeks of your send application).
- Note that we need only one appraisal may be submitted online to support your application.
- If you’re short-listed, you will inform by E-mail and be sure to leave a great impression at the scholarship interview.
- To know more click here
To know more about Nanyang Scholarship for Undergraduates, please visit official website: