|Deadline: July 15, 2021/ November 01, 2021||Institution(s): University of Memphis|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: USA|
Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! University of Memphis Scholarship 2021-2022 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about University of Memphis Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Memphis Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. The scholarship amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
Founded in 1912, The University of Memphis is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee. Much University of Memphis college students resides in housing south of the main campus.
Why study at the University of Memphis? As a part of this UofM, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The university provides options for students to increase their knowledge by offering programs of instruction in the various disciplines and programs through faculty who qualified for teaching at the college level.
- Click here to view the list of undergraduate programs offered by the university
- Click here to view the list of graduate programs offered by the university
Depends on the chosen program:
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020 Australia
University of Memphis Scholarship provides the recipient with the amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. This scholarship cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. Exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Memphis Scholarship
To qualify for University of Memphis Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
For undergraduate schlarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 24 ACT or 1180 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 300 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.0 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant masters degree from an accredited and approved institution
How to Apply for University of Memphis Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement / statement of purpose
- A copy of passport.
(3) After seeking admission, apply for the scholarship from here.
To know more about University of Memphis Scholarship, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in USA