Start your study adventure in USA. Good news! Eric Bleumink Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Eric Bleumink Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2022 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters. University of Groningen Scholarship covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
The Eric Bleumink Fund grants scholarships to talented individuals and young scientists from developing nations. The scholarships are for a Master’s degree program of 1 year or 2 years. Thus, only candidates who have obtained a (conditional) admission offer for a master’s program before February can be considered. In order to allow sufficient time for the Admission Office to process the request for a master program, such a master request should be finished by the applicant before 1 December.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Groningen
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Medical Sciences, Law, Spatial Sciences, Philosophy, Science and Engineering, Economics and Business, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Program Period: 1 to 2 years
- Deadline: December 1, 2021 (annual)
Eric Bleumink Scholarships provides the recipient with the following benefits:
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree program.
Eligibility Criteria for Eric Bleumink Scholarships
To be eligible for Eric Bleumink Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How to Apply for Eric Bleumink Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Apply to one of the Master’s programs before the 1st of December.
- Suitable candidates will be informed about a nomination.
Please check: Seattle University Scholarships (Fully Funded)
To know more about Eric Bleumink Scholarships, please visit official website: