Pursue your studies in Australia. Good news! Applications for Edith Cowan University Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2024-2025 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are offered for PhD studies. These scholarships provide a stipend of $28,600 per annum, a relocation allowance and Overseas Students Health Cover.
These scholarships are intended to help excellent research promise postgraduate learners to undertake a greater degree through ECU studies. Based on academic merit and study results, the scholarship is provided.
ECU research expands understanding and increases the quality of life across the globe for Australians and individuals. Our study priorities are focused on solving issues in the actual globe across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: Edith Cowan University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below. Click here for detailed information.
- Program Period: The duration of the scholarship is up to 3 years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
- Deadline: June 15, 2023, October 17, 2023
- Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University provides
- Tuition fee sponsorship
- A stipend of $28,600 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer
- A relocation allowance (where applicable)
- Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for Edith Cowan University Scholarship
To qualify for Edith Cowan University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by PhD or Integrated PhD research course*
- Be able to commence your studies on-campus by 1 October 2023.
You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if any of the below apply:
- You have completed an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
- You have been in receipt of an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship within the last two years.
- If you have commenced in the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 after Semester 1, 2023
- If you are in receipt of a stipend scholarship income that is greater than 75% of the base stipend rate.
How to Apply for Edith Cowan University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Edith Cowan University Scholarship:
- Choose you program from here.
- Create your account from here, login to your account, click on start a course application, fill in the application and submit it.
- All applicants are recommended to include the following supporting documents:
- Login to your account, click on start a scholarship application, fill in the application and submit it.
- If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer, or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, a Master’s Degree or Integrated PhD you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
- You can know more about the terms and condition of the scholarship by clicking here.
Also check Scholarships between October to December Deadlines
To know more about Edith Cowan University Scholarship, please visit the official website: