Pursue your education in Netherlands. Good news! Applications for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2024-2025 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. Scholarship values differ, but are available up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
The RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application. For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
As our scholarship application deadlines run parallel with our MBA application deadlines, all candidates are considered for scholarship at the same time and in line with the MBA application round that they are submitting to.
Check the most prestigious and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): RSM Erasmus University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Please submit your application for the Full-time MBA program starting in January 2024, by one of the dates below:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarship values differ, but are available up to 50 percent of the MBA tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are considered for a scholarship.
Also apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship and get financial aid amounting to US$95,000 towards tuition fees.
How to Apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application procedure to avail Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme (www.rsm.nl/mba) are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required as the Awards Committee consider the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Complete your application and prepare the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Candidates who are invited for an admissions interview must complete a video response via Kira Talent
Want to Study in Italy on Scholarship? Check Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy
To know more about Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website: