|Deadline: March 15, 2020||Institution(s): Dalarna University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Sweden|
Start your study adventure in Sweden. Good news! Dalarna University Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Dalarna University Scholarship is a masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your program.
Dalarna University is an institute of higher education in Sweden, where the university’s board of directors ensures that it is administered according to that law.
DU is home to a variety of foreign study environments and welcomes students from all over the world. The university seeks to provide you with an education that will pave the way for a successful career while widening your horizons with respect to personal growth, global perspectives and specialized skills.
Dalarna University is also cooperating and the university aims to provide its students with the means to make a difference in the world, Dalarna University awards partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying Master’s students who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their educational endeavors.
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Dalarna University Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- The scholarships go directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your program.
Note: The partial scholarships are open to fee-paying students only and The cost of one-semester full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University is between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You hold a bachelor degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
How to Apply for Dalarna University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win this scholarship:
- To apply for the scholarship, fill out the application form no later than September 30th, 2020 including;
- A CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship: In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. The scholarship committee must be able to view the video using only the link provided. Do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.
- Before proceeding with this application, you MUST submit your admissions application.
To know more about Dalarna University Scholarship, please visit official website: